October 9, 2006

What if I start my own enterprise?

What if I start my own MNC, how would it be?

There are 38 million businesses in the U.S. alone that have less than 10 employees. Wow... what about APAC & EMEA ? That’s a substantial number. Hmmm Think about it .... do you see any opportunitiies…

there are dozens of travel sites each claiming that they have the lowest Air fares & hotel rentals, largest no. of destinations listed. ....do you see any opportunity around travel .... I do :-)

Organizations have processes through which they communicate between stakeholders to accomplish tasks. There is opportunity there ... did you spot it? Think workflow …. :-)

Is there an opportunity in bringing the investors, managers and the nerds together You will ofcourse also need the marketing folks ...now that would be a winning formula

....
I would probably call my enterprise an MNC… why?  Simple….motto is Mentor good people Nurture good ideas Create sustainable future

No comments: